11 November 2010

Ayana Resort & Spa (From Bali With Love)

Ayana Resort & Spa is on my wishlist of places to visit in Bali that I have yet to see. It seems so beautiful, tranquil and has so much to offer!
Let's take a virtual tour of Ayana together, shall we?
Ayana Resort & Spa is located in Jimbaran Bay, Bali on 77 hectares (190 acres) of land. Jimbaran is best known for it's wonderful seafood restaurants and amazing sunsets. This is also the area in which I live and I love it!
Ayana Resort & Spa has 78 private villas, a 290 room hotel,  6 ethnic restaurants, 4 bars and 3 cafes!
They also offer a Seawater Therapy Pool, 5 swimming pools, Yoga, Tennis Courts, 18 Hole Golf Course, Gym, Bicycles, Waterslides for the children, babysitting services...
... and much, much more!
You can choose from 1 or 2 bedrooms, hotel or villa, cliff views or ocean views.
I would take a day in any room! Sign me up! Who's coming with me?
Ayana has received many awards, including THE BEST SPA by Conde Nast Traveller 2010.
(Click on the images to be taken to their source)

So, there you have it. Ayana Resort & Spa.
Have any of you stayed here before? If so, please share your experience with us!


See more about the Resort and other facilities HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on From Bali With Love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...