20 October 2010

Blog Makeover Update (From Bali With Love)

Hey everyone! I know you have noticed the past few months I have been giving my blog a little, and much needed, makeover. Ok, so far in my blog revamp I have changed my background, header, color scheme, fonts and overall layout of things. I hope you will find everything easier to navigate. I have also included many new features and links and introduced advertising on From Bali With Love.

In the weeks to come, I'll give you a breakdown of all the new features, debut my bali guide, showcase some exciting recent photos and recipes and discuss my upcoming giveaways. You will also have access to all of my connections and online inspiration. It's going to be so much fun!

Furthermore, I'll be updating you all on my current projects, upcoming travels and new business!

There are so many exciting things happening on From Bali With Love. I hope you all stay tuned to explore and find out more!

Until then, take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on From Bali With Love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...