30 September 2010

Four Seasons Resort - Eat, Pray, Love (From Bali With Love)

I've mentioned the Four Seasons Resort in two previous posts HERE and HERE
It is the gorgeous, private, luxury hotel where Julia Roberts stayed while filming the book turned movie Eat, Pray, Love in Bali. If you haven't read the book yet, I highly recommend it!
The resort is located in Jimbaran Bay, Bali and offers many amenities with spectacular views.
They have spa services...
...and I adore this room with the traditional island style thatched ceiling, complete with mosquito net and cute throw pillows!
...and the gourmet kitchen...I'd love to have this in my own home!! Check out the chillers in the picture, far left!
All images were taken from HERE.
So? What are you waiting for? Hop on a plane to Bali. Relax & Enjoy! :)
*Links contain affiliates

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on From Bali With Love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...